Give a truly memorable gift this year!
Give a truly memorable gift this year! Gift cards are available for that special event. Catamaran sailing is a wonderful surprise for birthdays, bachelorette/bachelor parties, corporate outings, family fun and more.
Everyone has friends or family members that either already “have everything” or say, “I don’t need anything!” With Sail Cocoa Beach digital gift cards, there’s no need to stay up late worrying about what to gift these people. It’s easy. Give ‘em a two-hour Cocoa Beach luxury catamaran ocean or Intracoastal cruise. They’ll have the photos and memories forever, and who knows? You might have introduced them to a new passion that they’ll come back to again and again.
Gift card recipients may apply the balance to whichever Cocoa Beach sail tour they want:
- Daytime Island Adventure Sail on the Intracoastal Waterway
- Sunset Island Adventure Sail on the Intracoastal Waterway
- Dolphin Watching and Nature Catamaran Sail on the Intracoastal Waterway
- Daytime Catamaran Sailing Adventure in Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach
- Sunset Catamaran Sail in Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach
We make purchasing digital gift cards easy. Choose to give $50, $100, $200, or a custom amount. Pay securely online and receive the gift card in an email. Or email the gift card directly to the recipient.
Know Before You Go
1. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND bringing water shoes on the Island Adventure Sail so you can fully enjoy exploring the island.
2. Bring sunscreen and appropriate clothes for the current conditions.
3. BYOB-You’re welcome to bring food and drinks on your cruise BUT PLEASE NO GLASS BOTTLES/ LIQUOR/HARD ALCOHOL.
4. We do not provide water bottles due to the ecological impact of going through cases of plastic bottles. We have a water cooler on board for our water needs. Please bring a personal water jug if you prefer.
5. Weather in Florida can rapidly change. While we strive to make your sail as dry as possible, please understand Mother Nature always has the final say.
6. Trash- Please understand that we take our beautiful environment seriously and want to maintain its beauty. Please use the provided receptacles for throwing away your garbage. Help us keep our island and waterways clean.
7. Individuals with mobility/ health issues- We are currently not wheelchair accessible. We are working to find a way to accommodate wheelchairs. In the meantime if you have mobility/health issues please contact us so our crew can accommodate to the best of our ability.
8. Island activities- As we do have a limited number of kayaks and paddleboards, they will be offered on a first come first serve basis. With that being said we would hope that guests will assist in allowing all guests an opportunity to enjoy using them. Please share.
9. Drugs- Absolutely no illegal drugs, smoking or vaping allowed on the vessel or on our island adventure. Any individual disregarding these rules will be immediately referred to the local law enforcement.
10. HAVING FUN IS MANDATORY! Welcome Aboard “Always Sunday!”
#1 Tour in Merritt Island on Trip Advisor
Absolutely worth every penny spent on this tour, easy to book, pay and get signed in. Kevin and Ritche are awesome captains, they are the ones that definitely made our trip awesome, from teaching us how to tack the boat, sea rays jumping from the water and the dolphins, great times where had through and through by all in our group. Great memories were made and most likely this is going to be one of our go to family traditions. READY TO COME ABOUT!!! HARD A LE!!!!
– Ny trees | Tripadvisor
An amazing trip! It was all we expected and more. We sailed to an island and got to play on SUPs, kayaks and swim and then enjoy a breezy cruise back with a fun bunch of people from all over the country. The crew was super fun and hospitable and entertaining. The boat is huge and smooth even when other boats zoomed past. I wish next time we are coming and bringing more friends. Thanks Capt Ritche and Josh for the great trip!
– K Rhoads | Google
Wow! We had an enjoyable time on the catamaran. Pleasant and friendly crew. We look forward to sailing again and hopefully will be able to bring family and friends with us. Definitely recommend this!
– Fran H. | Google
Perfect way to spend an afternoon
I thoroughly enjoyed my sail, as a novice sailor myself it was great fun to be a part of the crew for the afternoon! Funny story, myself and a friend that was on this sail actually sailed with Captain Rachel in St. Thomas on a cruise excursion. Sailing community is a small world :)
– Kendra I. | Tripadvisor