Our two-hour sunset tours take you out the beautiful Cape Crossing Resort and Marina to the famous Intracoastal Waterway and Indian River.
Please contact us for custom options!
- Sunset Catamaran Sail
- Island Adventure Sail
- Ocean and Port Sailing
- Dolphin Watching and Nature Sail
- Custom Sails Available
Sail Cocoa Beach offers the most fun and creative ways to celebrate special occasions for up to 32 guests:
- Bachelorette Party
- Corporate Party
- Private Party
- And More!
Whether you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, wedding, corporate party, private party, or something else, our friendly staff will help you design a trip that will be both entertaining and memorable!
Book the entire catamaran for your special event. Sail in total privacy with only your close family and friends. Choose our Island Adventure Sail, Sunset Catamaran Sail, Dolphin Watching/Nature Sail or contact us directly for custom cruises.
About Our Charter Island Adventure Sail: Hello, Natural Florida
Whether your charter group comprises 100% native Floridians or you’re from all parts of the world, our island adventure sail will enchant you! On this charter, we’ll take you into the Intracoastal waterway—that famous ribbon of river that runs between the barrier islands and the mainland. While cruising to our island destination, you’ll get to be up close and personal with all the water-loving wildlife that’s out for the day! Dolphins and manatees? Probably. Sea birds and coastal creatures? For sure.
Once we arrive at the island, your group can relax on the catamaran, or get off the vessel to swim, paddleboard, kayak, and explore the island. (The water is 3-4 feet deep where we anchor.)
About Our Sunset Cruise Charter: Painted Skies and Cool Breezes
Do your charter guests want a sunset cruise on the Indian River/Intracoastal waterway? Or would they rather venture out from Port Canaveral into the Atlantic? Our two-hour sunset luxury catamaran charters cruise to either area, so all you have to do is pick your desired destination!
Sunset tours from the port take guests past cruise ships and the terminal, Canaveral and Cocoa beaches, SpaceX vessels and retrieval vessels. You’ll get a visual taste of everything that makes this area buzz, from tourism to space exploration to ecology and leisure. And all the sights will present to you against the backdrop of a famous Florida sunset!
What to Bring on Your Charter
Sail Cocoa Beach provides complimentary soda and snacks on every cruise. Some guests choose to bring food, beer, and wine aboard to enjoy during the sail. (Please no hard alcohol.) We also suggest bringing water shoes for the Island Adventure Sail and sunscreen.
In Their Own Words (What Other Guests Say)
- “Awesome!!! Riche and the guys were really nice and pointed out a bunch of dolphins, turtles, and jellies. Riche taught us a lot about SpaceX and things in the area. They also let us sail the boat. Great time, highly recommend!“
- “What a wonderful day! You couldn’t ask for a more relaxed and fun day on the water! We saw dolphins, which was a real treat! The crew was kind, accommodating and knowledgeable! We plan to do it again!”
- “Had an amazing sunset sail tonight. We went right by one of the barges that had one of the SpaceX boosters from the launch earlier this week.”
- “The people who run the sail boat tours are great. It’s obvious that they love what they do and love sharing a great boating experience with their guests.“
Book Today & Sail Away!!